Friday, January 06, 2006

Scraplift from Ali Edwards


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



 



The above is a total scraplift from Ali Edwards' blog.  She is a scrapbooking icon, and never fails to inspire me.  The paper is plain white sheet of textured cardstock that I got from a pack at Hobby Lobby.  I inked the edges with a stipple brush loaded with green Ink It Up! dye-based ink.  The rub-ons were by Makin Memories.  Voila!  A wonderful idea to save the cards that you get without needing to rent a storage unit!  ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

That is so CUTE! And I see our card's gingerbread head! What an awesome idea! Why didn't you tell me about this before I threw away the majority of our Christmas cards? (Yours is still on our fridge, hehe)

6:58 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Looks fabulous hunny! Well done

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home