Saturday, January 07, 2006

New Toys!!!

...I mean, TOOLS!! :)

Today I was able to go to the Scrapbook Corner store to spend some holiday money/gift cards. Woot! :)

So, to brag about what I got.....

Baby Boy and Baby Girl Fastenater Staple Bars
Antique Brass Alpha Slides by Karen Foster
Color Rubz Florals in tangerine by Scrapworks
Paper Clips die by Sizzix
Ting A Ling Accents "geometric dots" stamps by Carolees Creations
Family Ties Stamps by Art Parts
a white gel pen
and Silver Metalgrams by American Crafts

All that for $62...some stuff was on sale, so I think I did pretty well! :D

Off to use my stash! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Wonderful! We need to set up another "crop" night sometime soon. I finally finished going through my huge stack of scrapbook magazines so at least I know what a "Fastenater" is. hehe

6:25 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Great job Steph!!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home