Friday, April 28, 2006

Nurse Amy...


...are you getting tired of NICU layouts yet? I'm feeling the drain that these pictures can cause. Many people shudder and gasp when they see these pictures, and I can't say that I blame them. At the time, I thought they were looking so much better that they had to be the most beautiful children on the planet. And only now, three years and hundreds of tantrums later, can I say that these are some scary-ass pics.

I'm pretty well stuck in the rut with the striped paper. The good thing is that I've scrapped them out of order, so they will not appear so closely in the album.... Die Cuts With A View Retro Block paper, plain ol' brown cardstock, MM "angel" rubon, and My yucky handwriting! ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Thats funny I was going to comment on how pretty your handwriting is! And I think your kid in the pic is cute! Of course I have my own pathetic looking pics so I can see the beauty! LOL!

3:14 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Loving the handwritten journalling!
Gorgeous LO again Steph

2:31 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Yeah so the pictures a bit scary. But that's just life, right? Great layout!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home