Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm Back!




...I know you'll find it shocking. We have internet at home again, and I've been on a scrapping streak since I didn't do the karate tournament.


....so I really do feel like I'm lacking serious crafting mojo. The first page is a stretch for me, and I feel like it's missing something, but don't know what. I've been using only from my stash lately, since I have so much stuff and haven't been using it lately. The paper is All My Memories (I'm pretty sure... it was a stack that I got half off two years ago from Hobby Lobby. Has a bunch of fun designs and I've still not tired of it.). The little brown/burgundy sticker is from Creative Cafe by Creative Imaginations. And the buttons are ones I had on hand.



.....This second page is an Ali Edwards knock off of this layout. I really love her style! She has an elegant style, and I really feel like I learn a lot by reading her articles in Creating Keepsakes and on her blog. She's one of those people that you just come to really like when you peek into her life every day on her blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aleks said...

I *adore* the design of that first layout! Your handprinting is beautiful as well!!!

By the way, I added a new link to the site on my blog, I hope you can come check us out!

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home