Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mother of 3


This layout was with some pictures that were taken either by my mother-in-law or my sister-in-law while hanging out at the in-laws' house. Long gone are the days of nursing them for the entire weekend to build back up my milk supply after pumping all week. I'm still surprised at just how very little I remember from those days. Though I really shouldn't be!
Anyway, I have a huge button stash, and lots of letters and things. So I used a lot of them on this layout. I have never really done a collage of letters or numbers before, but I like how this turned out. Apparently, without even thinking about it, I've begun an album of my own. Which is OK by me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

A album of your own is an awesome idea.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home